Friday, May 21, 2010

Warm weather. Good friends.

I've recently started taking my camera everywhere with me. As dangerous as this could be, that means taking it out to the bars with my friends. So far, I've been careful, and it's been worth it.

Before heading home a few night ago, I stopped into the new sandwich shop where Nic and Rob work. Rob is the guy in the kitchen:


Heated photo debates are fun, and sometimes result in random souvenirs:


I photographed my friend, Biggs, for a while last night. I think he's my new favorite model. I love all of these images individually, but I felt they needed to be shown together for maximum impact:


Oh, Amigos. Even if I sometimes get tired of going there every week, it still feels like home as soon as I walk in the door. I know all my best friends will be there, and new friends are waiting to be made.


No comments:

Post a Comment